Session 1 lessons July 24 - august 4
types of lessons
- For the beginner who is comforatable in the water.
- Swimmers learn basics of swimming: bobbing, going under water, supported front and back floating, supported rolling over from front to back and back to front, supported gliding, supported flutter kick, supported front crawl and jumping in.
- Swimmers should already be able to float on front and back and put their head under water.
- Swimmers will work on: independent front and back floating, independent rolling over from front to back and back to front, independent front and back glides, front crawl arms and kicks, back crawl arms and kicks, retrieving underwater objects, and jumping into water over their head
- Swimmers should already be comfortable swimming front stroke and swimming on their back.
- Swimmers will work on: gliding, freestyle with side breathing, backstroke, breast stroke and dolphin kicks, retrieving objects in deeper water, treading water, jumping into deep water and compact dives.
- Level 3 swimmers could consider joining the Junior Marlins Swim Team